흑사병같은 전염병 역병을 예방 치료 구제에 대해서 수집한 자료집.A Collection of Seven and Fifty approved Receipts Good against the Plague, by Unknown
1. An approved Remedy again？t the
Pe？tilence be it never ？o vehement.
2. A very good perfume again？t the
3. Another very good Remedy again？t
4. For him that is ？ick of the Plague. 2
5. A marvellous pre？ervative again？t the
An approved good ointment to make
an Impo？tume break and the Plague
？ore to fall off.
7. Another remedy again？t the Plague. 3
8. Another very good Remedy again？t
9. Another perfect Receipt again？t the
10. Another again？t the Plague. 4
11. A thing often experimented again？t
12. A pre？ervative again？t the Plague
13. Another. 5
14. In a ？u？pect time of the Plague. 5
15. Another mo？t excellent Medicine
good again？t the Plague.
16. A rare and perfect ？ecret again？t the
17. Another very rare approved Receipt. 6
To make a Carbuncle and all other
Botches Impo？tumes and Plague
？ores to break,
a pre？ent remedy and very a？ie to be
A very good Remedy again？t the
Marks of the Plague commonly called
Gods marks or God tokens.
20. Again？t the mortality of the Pe？tilence
an approved remedy.
21. To make little round balls good
again？t the Plague.
22. A very perfect oyl again？t the Plague
and all manner of poy？on.
23. A marvelous ？ecret for to pre？erve a
man from the Plague.
24. A very ？ure and perfect remedy to
cure a man of the Pe？tilence.
A pre？ent remedy to heal the
Pe？tilence by drawing out the venome
from the ？ore approved.
26. How to make balls to ？mell to in time
of the Plague.
27. An excellent perfume for a chamber
in the time of a Plague or Pe？tilence.
28. Again？t the Plague. 11
29. Another again？t the Plague. 11
A pre？ervative in time of Pe？tilence,
and again？t all venome or poy？on,
and again？t the biting of a mad Dog.
An approved compo？ition as well to
pre？erve as to heal, very good in the
time of a contagious Plague.
32. Another mo？t excellent Compo？ition,
and a very good pre？ervative
again？t the Pe？tilence often tried and
Another compo？ition in powder, but
in another manner for the ？ame