Chapter 1 Why do you study?
1. Why should my parents choose to do what I do not want to do?
2. Is the purpose of studying success?
3. I know the importance of studying, but I can not study well.
4. If I can not study, can not I live my life well?
5. Parents did not study, but they live well. Why do we force them to study?
6. Is not life study more important than school study?
7. Is it time to endure High school 3?
8. I keep giving up on my study plan.
Chapter 2 How do I study?
1. Do I have to plan my studies?
2. Can studying be fun?
3. I can not study well because I have no goals.
4. Do I have to study only in the reading room?
5. Why do I need to organize my notes?
6. I do not think the results are as good as my efforts.
7. Is there any way to do well on the test?
8. Do I have to make a wrong answer note?
Chapter 3 What should I study?
1. Do I have to prepare separately my own school grades and CSAT?
2. Is there a way to overcome my disadvantage of school grades?
3. Is it advantageous to have a large number of recruiters at any time?
4. How makes the timetable plan?
5. Can you really expect CSAT problem?
6. Can I study only the EBS-related textbooks?
7. Can I get grades in a short period of time?
8. Is learning problem-solving so important?
Chapter 4 Please tell me the essence of CSAT
1. It's not difficult to raise 1st grade on 30th!
2. It's fun to think about dreams when you study.
3. The hard times of high school seniors became the backbone of life!
4. I set the standard of study and the slump is gone.
5. CSAT is the answer.
6. Enjoy the wrong answers!
7. I overcame school records by CSAT!
8. I planned to study every 30 days.
Chapter 5 How should I find my career?
1. How should I find my dream?
2. What criteria should I choose a major?
3. I think the job I want will disappear into artificial intelligence. What should I do?
4. I do not know what I can do well.
5. Should I go to university according to current level? Or do I take CSAT again?
6. May the student be interested in political issues such as candlelight vigils?
7. What I want to go to is different from what my parents recommend!
8. How do you feel about dropping out of high school and take a school qualification examination?
Chapter 6 The human relationship is the most difficult
1. Can a true friendship sprout with a friend I thought of as a competitor?
2. How do I tell you that I want to reconcile with my friends?
3. Some teachers hates me for no reason.
4. I have a lot of quarrels with my parents for no special reason these days.
5. I do not like to be with my father. How can it be natural?
6. Do I get any trouble with studying when I make a girl or boy friend?
7. I have a secret crush on, How can I confess?
8. I hate that subject because I hate the teacher.
Chapter 7 Who am I?
1. I do not like the appearance, so I want to get plastic surgery.
2. What should I do to be a great person?
3. How can you be proud?
4. Do I have to endure harassment?
5. I feel shabby when I am just in front of people.
6. What should I do when I do not want to do anything?
7. What should I do with my parents ' interference?
8. How can I overcome jealousy?
Chapter 8 Listen to the worries of my life
1. Is it okay for a man to go to a nursing university?
2. Should I go to college to do webtoons?
3. I want to be an international lawyer in electronics.
4. I'm burdened with a better roommate than me.
5. Can I stay with my dad like a friend?
6. When I study, do I have to stay away from a boy or girl friend?
7. What do I do when I want to die?
8. I do not even want to think about bone marrow transplants.